Warhammer Community

Hey look, I made it to the Warhammer Community pages:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/03/12/stephens-first-models/

Brendan tells me I am now going to be internet famous, but I can only think of negative examples of this like the "cat in bin woman"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-11087061

And that was my actual search words to go straight to that article. Not sure that is the fame I am looking for.

It is really nice that the Warhammer Community guys are letting me contribute, actually quite proud.

The other thing I have discovered is that writing 1000 words a time is a lot harder than you might think. On here I get to bang some photos up and fill the space around that with ill thought none sense. Writing a coherent, on topic 1000 words in one sitting is actually a lot harder than I thought it would. Me being me I figured I would just shandy it out pre work and then get on with my day.

Then of course you have to reread it, use words that I didn't make up. Anyway I am now a two channel beast. I will endeavour to continue to mildly entertain!

Comments

  1. I thought it read really well and I enjoyed it. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sir, though it might mean I have to up my game on here!

      Delete

Post a Comment